For those who like nature, it is a perfect place for a getaway where you can enjoy mountains, rivers and beaches. It is a town located south of Bioko Island, 60 km from Malabo, considered by the Bubis, as the Bioko gate and a sacred place.
Where you find a black sand beach and several rivers that make their way through the rain forest and cascade with fresh water until ending at the beach creating a large crystalline natural pool in which for all tourists the dip ritual is obligatory becoming In a paradise landscape and sanctuary for several species of sea turtles they come to spawn each year.
– Duration of the waterfall route: 1-2 hours
– Essential: comfortable clothes, swimsuit, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, comfortable shoes that can be walked on water.
-Physical Condition: It is necessary to have minimum physical conditions since walks are made between 5 and 10 kilometers with slopes and rocky terrain in hot and humid weather, such as passing rivers with little flow that can be crossed when the tide is low, explore and enjoy from the surrounding beaches as well as the landscape.
– Departure Hotel or pre-agreed site
– Arrival in the town of Ureka
– Perform the Rite of Water
– Arrival at the beach and first waterfall
– Waterfalls Route
-Return to Hotel or starting point.
* CTR on behalf of the Bodypainting Festival assumes no responsibility for misinterpretations or misinterpretation of the information provided in this document or on its website.
* Tours are carried out at the participant’s own risk, CTR assumes no responsibility in case of illness, injury, death, loss or damage of personal property. If you have a pre-existing medical condition it is recommended to obtain accident insurance.
* CTR reserves the right to take photographs or videos of the participants during the tour. Consent is implicit, unless stated in writing.
* Reservations are subject to availability, once requested by website and will be confirmed once 100% payment is received by the means available.
* The tour payment is in accordance with the CTR terms and conditions.
* Cancellations received by email 7 to 4 days before the tour will be charged as a 50% penalty. And cancellations of 3 to 0 days will be charged 100%.
* In case of cancellations is by CTR the payment will be returned in full.
* In case of cancellations due to weather or other greater situation, the value of the tour will be returned in full or another date will be arranged if there is availability.
* CTR urges compliance with all the regulations of the law taught in the country. If clarifications are required, they must be requested.