One of the natural wonders around Moka, it is a crater lake south of Bioko Island, at a distance of 70Km from Malabo, it rises to 2,000 ?? meters above sea level, it is named after a former local king of the Bubi ethnic group who has served as a sanctuary and retreat for the high priest of the Bubis.
It is a protected area that is part of the Caldera de Luba Scientific Reserve, during the tour we can distinguish some species typical of the forest and the surroundings of the lake, the walk to Lake Biao is a constantly rising path through the forest, where find a combination of plain, ferns and trees to the viewpoint of the crater lake and if you are intrepid you can continue the walk to the edge of the lake.
-Trekking (hiking) medium difficulty.
– Duration Route to the view of the Biao lake from the crater: 2/3 hours depending on physical condition
At the edge of the lake 4/5 hours
– Essential: comfortable clothes, sun protection, mosquito repellent, comfortable / sport or hiking shoes.
-Physical Condition: It is necessary to have minimum physical conditions because the walk is approximately 10 kilometers with slopes and rocky terrain in hot, humid or rainy weather.
– Departure Hotel or pre-agreed site
– Arrival in the town of Moka
– Trekking to the Biao Lake
– snacks- water
-Trekking- (hiking), descent
– Malamba craft drink tasting.
-Lunch at Moka
-Return to Hotel or starting point.
– Pick up and return at the hotel or pre-arranged departure site.
– National and Local Guide Service
– Transport cost
– Tourist permit from the Ministry of Tourism
-Snacks and water.
– Lunch at Moka
* It is recommended to bring extra extra food. Appetizers do not cover much space and weight, or are of a special condition.
It depends on the number of people and the prices correspond to the total per tour, not per person.
1 Person 120,000 Xfa = 182 Euros
2 people 150,000 Xfa = 228 Euros
3 People 180,000 Xfa = 275 Euros
4 People 210,000 Xfa = 320 Euros
* Formed by 10 to 25 people 70,000 XFA = 107 EUROS (independent or union of several individuals)
* CTR on behalf of the Bodypainting Festival assumes no responsibility for misinterpretations or misinterpretation of the information provided in this document or on its website.
* Tours are carried out at the participant’s own risk, CTR assumes no responsibility in case of illness, injury, death, loss or damage of personal property. If you have a pre-existing medical condition it is recommended to obtain accident insurance.
* CTR reserves the right to take photographs or videos of the participants during the tour. Consent is implicit, unless stated in writing.
* Reservations are subject to availability, once requested by website and will be confirmed once 100% payment is received by the means available.
* The tour payment is in accordance with the CTR terms and conditions.
* Cancellations received by email 7 to 4 days before the tour will be charged as a 50% penalty. And cancellations of 3 to 0 days will be charged 100%.
* In case of cancellations is by CTR the payment will be returned in full.
* In case of cancellations due to weather or other greater situation, the value of the tour will be returned in full or another date will be arranged if there is availability.
* CTR urges compliance with all the regulations of the law taught in the country. If clarifications are required, they must be requested.