Another natural wonder to visit Pico Basile that is 3018 meters above sea level where it will be done by car, sighting nature on its way to reach 2,800 meters where we will find the Church of Our Lady of Bisila located on the same peak, this Church has the shape of a Latin cross and the image of the Virgin is 11 meters high. From the same church there are viewpoints where you can see Malabo in clear weather and also Cameroon and Nigeria.
On the way back we will be visiting the old city of Malabo, mainly the Cathedral of Santa Isabel de Malabo located on Independence Avenue, its construction began in 1897 and it was inaugurated in 1916, it is a neo-Gothic temple of which its facade with two towers and its body with three naves. (Currently under restoration) and La Casa Verde entirely in wood with 150 years old (currently under restoration), national market. From Modern Malabo we will visit Paseo Marítimo and Malabo II and the exotic coast in Sipopo city.
– Duration of the Route the whole day, in the morning Pico Basile and in the afternoon Malabo
– Essential: comfortable clothes, sun protection, mosquito repellent, comfortable shoes, coat, umbrella in case of sun or rain.
-Physical Condition: None, everything will be done by car with stops at the listed sites.
– Departure Hotel or pre-agreed site
– Journey to the peak by car as the entire route is pending
-Visit Mirador Iglesia Pico Basile
– Return Malabo
-Visit Malabo Ancient and Modern
-Return to Hotel or starting point.
– Pick up and return at the hotel or pre-arranged departure site.
– National and Local Guide Service
– Transport cost
– Tourist permit from the Ministry of Tourism
– Lunch in Malabo
* It is recommended to bring extra extra snacks that do not cover much space and weight, or of a special condition.
It depends on the number of people and the prices correspond to the total per tour, not per person.
1 Person 110,000 Xfa = 170 Euros
2 people 140,000 Xfa = 213 Euros
3 People 170,000 Xfa = 260 Euros
4 People 200,000 Xfa = 305 Euros
* Formed by 10 to 25 people 60,000 XFA = 92 EUROS (independent or union of several individuals)
* CTR on behalf of the Bodypainting Festival assumes no responsibility for misinterpretations or misinterpretation of the information provided in this document or on its website.
* Tours are carried out at the participant’s own risk, CTR assumes no responsibility in case of illness, injury, death, loss or damage of personal property. If you have a pre-existing medical condition it is recommended to obtain accident insurance.
* CTR reserves the right to take photographs or videos of the participants during the tour. Consent is implicit, unless stated in writing.
* Reservations are subject to availability, once requested by website and will be confirmed once 100% payment is received by the means available.
* The tour payment is in accordance with the CTR terms and conditions.
* Cancellations received by email 7 to 4 days before the tour will be charged as a 50% penalty. And cancellations of 3 to 0 days will be charged 100%.
* In case of cancellations is by CTR the payment will be returned in full.
* In case of cancellations due to weather or other greater situation, the value of the tour will be returned in full or another date will be arranged if there is availability.
* CTR urges compliance with all the regulations of the law taught in the country. If clarifications are required, they must be requested.