One of nature’s finery to observe on the island of Bioko at the beginning of the year is the nesting season for sea turtles of the species Verde, Laud, Golfina and Carey emerging from the water to bury their eggs in the sand and their subsequent return Sea. All natural development It can be observed live during the night without making noise with the accompaniment of a guide on the southern beaches of Bioko.
– Tour duration:
* 1 Night: Departure in the morning- camping night- return at noon.
* 2 Nights: Departure in the morning- 2 nights camping – return at noon
– Essential: comfortable clothes, swimsuit, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, comfortable shoes for walks on the beach, rivers and rocky terrain, rain gear, towel, sleeping bag or sheet, small pillow if you want, camera, binoculars, headlamp (with red light if possible)
-Physical Condition: It is necessary to have minimum physical conditions since walks are made between 5 and 10 kilometers rocky terrain, beaches and rivers in hot and humid weather.
– Departure Hotel or pre-agreed site
– Arrival in the town of Ureka
– Perform the Rite of Water
– Arrivals at Ureka beaches
– Route to the camp- night observation
– Meal Hours according to the distribution of activities in the camp.
-Return to Hotel or starting point.
– Meeting at the hotel or pre-arranged departure site.
– Guide Service
– Transport cost
– Tourist permit from the Ministry of Tourism
-Visit to turtle nesting beaches
-Visit to trails of the protected habitat of native fauna in the Gran Caldera Scientific Reserve
– Basic Food
* It is recommended to bring extra food, appetizers do not cover much space and weight, or special if required.
It depends on the number of people and the prices correspond to the total per tour, not per person. (Limited places)
-Personal Private 1 night- 2 nights:
1 Person 130,000 Xfa = 198 Euros-243 Euros
2 people 160,000 Xfa = 244 Euros-290 Euros
3 People 190,000 Xfa = 290 Euros-335 Euros
4 People 220,000 Xfa = 335 Euros-381 Euros
* Formed by 10 to 15 people 1 night 90,000 Xfa = 138 EUROS and 2 nights 120,000 Xfa = 182 Euros (independent or union of several individuals)
* CTR on behalf of the Bodypainting Festival assumes no responsibility for misinterpretations or misinterpretation of the information provided in this document or on its website.
* Tours are carried out at the participant’s own risk, CTR assumes no responsibility in case of illness, injury, death, loss or damage of personal property. If you have a pre-existing medical condition it is recommended to obtain accident insurance.
* CTR reserves the right to take photographs or videos of the participants during the tour. Consent is implicit, unless stated in writing.
* Reservations are subject to availability, once requested by website and will be confirmed once 100% payment is received by the means available.
* The tour payment is in accordance with the CTR terms and conditions.
* Cancellations received by email 7 to 4 days before the tour will be charged as a 50% penalty. And cancellations of 3 to 0 days will be charged 100%.
* In case of cancellations is by CTR the payment will be returned in full.
* In case of cancellations due to weather or other greater situation, the value of the tour will be returned in full or another date will be arranged if there is availability.
* CTR urges compliance with all the regulations of the law taught in the country. If clarifications are required, they must be requested.