Bioko Island is of jungle volcanic origin and with mountains where you can see a great diversity of landscapes, on this route you will visit:
Luba, the second largest city on the island of Bioko, we find the promenade accompanied by calm sea that leads us to the city’s port or channels that are formed by the passage of the different torrents that cross Luba, you can delight with wonderful views of the Bay and the city from the outskirts.
Batete called María Cristina by the Spanish. It is located at the top of the southern massif. His main curiosity is a church that dominates the region and is one of the few religious buildings in the world made of wood. During the walk through the town, we see different cocoa dryers. We will continue our route towards Continuing to Moka. Located on the heights of the volcanic massif in the south of Bioko Island, the small town of Moka is named after a king who ruled the island in the 19th century. This is a mountainous region of Bioko Island and an interesting place to appreciate the endemic forests of the island, beautiful panoramic views and to have direct contact with the original Bubi ethnic culture.
To finish the island tour we find Riaba, formerly called concepción in the Spanish colony, due to its location on the southeast coast of the island and with a mantle of forest behind it, there are several sites of natural beauty where there are beaches with calm waters that invites a disconnection from civilization. We will also visit a new project called La Granja Restaurant, where nature, agricultural-industrial production in development with ecological tourism will be observed.
– Duration of the Route the whole day.
– Essential: comfortable clothes, bathing suit, sun protection, mosquito repellent, comfortable shoes, coat, umbrella in case of sun or rain.
-Physical Condition: None, everything will be done by car with stops at the listed sites.
– Departure Hotel or pre-agreed site
– Visit route Malabo, Luba
-Bátete – Iglesia
-Riaba visit beach and farm – lunch
-Return to Hotel or starting point.
– Pick up and return at the hotel or pre-arranged departure site.
– National Guide Service
– Transport cost
– Tourist permit from the Ministry of Tourism
– Lunch in Riaba
* It is recommended to bring extra extra snacks that do not cover much space and weight, or of a special condition.
It depends on the number of people and the prices correspond to the total per tour, not per person.
1 Person 110,000 Xfa = 168 Euros
2 people 140,000 Xfa = 214 Euros
3 People 170,000 Xfa = 260 Euros
4 People 200,000 Xfa = 305 Euros
* Formed by 10 to 25 people 65,000 XFA = 100 EUROS (independent or union of several individuals)
* CTR on behalf of the Bodypainting Festival assumes no responsibility for misinterpretations or misinterpretation of the information provided in this document or on its website.
* Tours are carried out at the participant’s own risk, CTR assumes no responsibility in case of illness, injury, death, loss or damage of personal property. If you have a pre-existing medical condition it is recommended to obtain accident insurance.
* CTR reserves the right to take photographs or videos of the participants during the tour. Consent is implicit, unless stated in writing.
* Reservations are subject to availability, once requested by website and will be confirmed once 100% payment is received by the means available.
* The tour payment is in accordance with the CTR terms and conditions.
* Cancellations received by email 7 to 4 days before the tour will be charged as a 50% penalty. And cancellations of 3 to 0 days will be charged 100%.
* In case of cancellations is by CTR the payment will be returned in full.
* In case of cancellations due to weather or other greater situation, the value of the tour will be returned in full or another date will be arranged if there is availability.
* CTR urges compliance with all the regulations of the law taught in the country. If clarifications are required, they must be requested.